There was a new energy about Mu Harikrishnan’s terrace. In the village of Yervadi near Salem that...
Boris Yukhananov – the Artistic Director of the Stanislavsky Electrotheatre, Moscow – discusses how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected the theatre community in Russia and the Stanislavsky Electrotheatre. He also shares his thoughts on the post-pandemic theatre.
Tianjiao Li and Xuexi Li from Quirky Moth Theatre – China’s leading theatre company – respond to William Kentridge. The discussion focuses on the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic had on China’s theatre and its communities from the perspective of a theatre maker and spectator. They also explain why they think theatre will survive the pandemic.
Nils Haarmann – dramaturg at the Schaubühne – respond to Grzegorz Jarzyna. The discussion focuses on how Schaubühne responded to the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact it had on its immediate and further plans, and on German theatre institutions and communities.
Visit Performap.com - an Interactive Digital Map of Global Theatre and Performance Festivals developed by TheTheatreTimes.com. With hundreds of festivals browsable and searchable by festival location, type, and date, Performap is the first extensive digital index of its kind in the field, built expressly for artists, audiences, critics, scholars, festival organizers, curators, and presenters from around the world.
READ ALL LATEST
“Scored In Silence”: Digital Dance Piece Tells Stories Of Deaf Survivors Of The Hiroshima And Nagasaki Attacks
Digital dance piece tells the never-before heard stories of deaf survivors of the A-bombs dropped...Read More
Nils Haarmann – dramaturg at the Schaubühne – responds to Grzegorz Jarzyna. The discussion focuses...Read More
Across cultures, the self-making powers of storytelling are widely recognized. Steve Biko, the...Read More
Tianjiao Li and Xuexi Li from Quirky Moth Theatre – China’s leading theatre company – respond to...Read More
Network of Artistic Theatre Activists Kerala (NATAK) Keeps Theatre Scene in Kerala Active Through Social Media
At the backyard of his home at Kattappana in Idukki district, GK Pannamkuzhy set up a pyre. It was...Read More
In Conversation with Deniz Başar: “Wine&Halva – A Play That Tests The Limits of Friendship Within Canadian Institutional Racism (part III)
In April 2020 Wine&Halva, a play by Turkish playwright and theater researcher Deniz Başar,...Read More
Like Us On Facebook
Most Popular Posts
- Russian Theatre Stages “The Cherry… by Nikolay Shevchenko 28th July 2020
- “XXX Neon Sign” Review: Embodied… by Melanie Walters 31st October 2019
- William Kentridge On The Pandemic And Post-Pandemic Theatre by International Online Theatre Festival 3rd July 2020
- The Dangers of Optical Illusionary Performative Activism by Azudi Onyejekwe 7th June 2020
- For Our Poland They Go into Battle! “Berek” at The… by Marta Bryś 15th July 2020
- In Conversation with Deniz Başar: “Wine &… by Marjan Moosavi 6th July 2020
- Interview with Playwright Espi Tomičić. Part II:… by Jelena Gvozden 2nd August 2020
- The Birth of Jewish Theatre by Vassili Schedrin 12th July 2020
- How The Streaming Theatre Uses Digital Storytelling… by Andrew Agress 17th July 2020
- How The Anthropologists Theatre Engage With… by Megan McCormick 2nd July 2020
- Review of “Spring Cleaning,” Arlington Road, London 5th August 2020
- “Scored In Silence”: Digital Dance Piece Tells Stories Of Deaf Survivors Of The Hiroshima And Nagasaki Attacks 5th August 2020
- “Koothu” Comes Home: How Group Of Shadow Puppeteers In Salem Streamed A Play Live On Facebook 4th August 2020
- Egypt’s Sharm El-Sheikh Int’l Theatre Festival For Youth Launches YouTube, SoundCloud Channels 4th August 2020
- Mother and the Other and a Dialogue Among Civilizations 2nd August 2020
- Interview with Playwright Espi Tomičić. Part II: ‘Boy From the Neighborhood’ 2nd August 2020
- Disrupting Taboos, Staging Cancer: Snowdrops and Chlorine’s Eruptive Intervention 1st August 2020
- Interview with Playwright Espi Tomičić. Part I: Earning an Identity 31st July 2020
- An Interview with Grzegorz Bral Director of Anty-Gone Triptych Part II 30th July 2020
- Italy, Post-Lockdown: The In-Box Project 30th July 2020