SPOTLIGHT ON POLISH THEATRE
The Spotlight on Poland showcases new developments in Polish theatre both at home and abroad. From performance reviews and interviews, to an ever-growing archive of essays, the series offers The Theatre Times' readers a window on the Polish theatre landscape.
The Spotlight on Poland: Diverse Voices and Perspectives on Contemporary Polish Theatre - Kasia Lech, Regional Managing Editor for Poland
The Context of Contemporary Polish Theatre: Spotlight on Poland - Magda Romanska, Executive Director and Editor-in-Chief
Grzegorz Jarzyna – the head and artistic director of TR Warszawa (Poland) discusses how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected his work, TR Warszawa, and the theatre community in Poland. He also reflects on what may the future of theatre look like.
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- When Languages Fall Apart: InlanDimensions International Arts Festival
- The Dismantling of Mourning
- Theatre as Shelter: on Artists’ in Ukraine (And Beyond) Response to the Russian Invasion
- World Theatre Day Message of Polish Centre of the International Theatre Institute on 27 March 2022 in Polish, Ukrainian, and English
- Samuel Beckett and Tadeusz Różewicz: Shared Themes and Motifs
- FIRE THEATRE Mime Company: On a Quest for Fire Drama
- Be Gone! Or, Clear Away, Chop Chop: Dziady at 34/36 Mickiewicza Street in Warsaw
- Beckett 2020
- Theatre as a Social Institution
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 3.
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in Conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 2.
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in Conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 1.
- Beckett, Technology, and Experimentation: Report from the Between.Pomiedzy Festival 2021, Day 4
- Between Pandemic and Protest: The Rise of Performative Activism in Poland
- Building Bridges: Interweaving Beckett – Brazil and Poland
- Can the World be Saved on Stage?—”How to Save the World on a Small Stage?” at Powszechny Theatre
- The Happening “12” – The 12th Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre, 2021
- Laughing in Darkness: Reading Różewicz Anew
- “Najdziwniejszy Androgyn” (The Strangest Androgyne): Autism in Performance
- Between.Pomiędzy @ 12 — Ohio Impromptu @ 40 — Beckett @ 115