SPOTLIGHT ON POLISH THEATRE
The Spotlight on Poland showcases new developments in Polish theatre both at home and abroad. From performance reviews and interviews, to an ever-growing archive of essays, the series offers The Theatre Times' readers a window on the Polish theatre landscape.
The Spotlight on Poland: Diverse Voices and Perspectives on Contemporary Polish Theatre - Kasia Lech, Regional Managing Editor for Poland
The Context of Contemporary Polish Theatre: Spotlight on Poland - Magda Romanska, Executive Director and Editor-in-Chief
Grzegorz Jarzyna – the head and artistic director of TR Warszawa (Poland) discusses how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected his work, TR Warszawa, and the theatre community in Poland. He also reflects on what may the future of theatre look like.
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- Laughing in Darkness: Reading Różewicz Anew
- “Najdziwniejszy Androgyn” (The Strangest Androgyne): Autism in Performance
- Between.Pomiędzy @ 12 — Ohio Impromptu @ 40 — Beckett @ 115
- Separate Yet Together: The Twelfth International Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre
- How a Polish Master, Krystian Lupa, Brought Lu Xun’s Madness to Life
- What Will You Do This Summer? On An Interdisciplinary Summer Camp In Warsaw
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 3.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 2.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 1
- 5 Reasons Why Verse Is the Language for Theatre in 2020s
- Feedback Loop: “No One’s Gonna Believe Me Anyway” at the Gniezno Theatre
- Who Let the “Lady of Pestilence” In?
- Inside Virtual Rooms
- “The Dybbuk” Or a Play Possessing Audiences for a Century
- Polishness And Its Place in Europe: Polish National Theatre Streams “Kordian” By Juliusz Słowacki.
- A Big Small Story
- Privileges of the Imagination
- Notes from the Generation After 4 Showcase
- Translating Central and Eastern Europe’s Drama: Interview with Andrei Moskwin
- Dzigan and Shumacher: Before “Cabaret” and “Schindler’s List.” An Interview with Diego Rotman