Review: Dogged, directed by Declan Greene. Griffin Theatre Company in association with Force...
READ ALL FROM OCEANIA
“We Wish We’d Had This Show When We Were Kids”: Interview With “The Glitter Garden” Playwrights George Fowler and Lori Leigh
The Glitter Garden by George Fowler and Lori Leigh. Directed by Lori Leigh. Circa Theatre,...Read More
Transmission written by Stuart McKenzie. Directed by Miranda Harcourt and Stuart McKenzie. 20...Read More
Satiric Re-staging of Colonial Battleground : “Company Kamupene” Written and Performed by Jamie McCaskill.
Company Kamupene Written and performed by Jamie McCaskill. Presented by Tikapa Productions and The...Read More
The Rise and Fall of Saint George is a story about place, belonging, and community that taps into...Read More
“Parts of Life Will Be Damaged Forever” — Arts Workers Describe the Pandemic’s Impact on Their Mental Health
The arts industry is among the most devastated by the pandemic. Artists and arts workers often...Read More
In the era of Covid 19, when our theatres have been forced to close throughout Aotearoa/New...Read More
The Yirra Yaakin Theatre Company is the Australia’s biggest Aboriginal-led theatre company. Yirra...Read More
Zoom became the tool-de-jour for work meetings and social interaction with family and friends – and its potential for creating Lockdown Theatre was immediately explored, using either Facebook Live or YouTube as platforms for the recorded shows.Read More
“Bran Nue Dae” Review: Exceptional Singing And Music Obscure The Political Heart Of This Classic Australian Musical
Review: Bran Nue Dae, by Jimmy Chi and Kuckles and directed by Andrew Ross for Sydney Festival....Read More
Like Us On Facebook
Recent From Oceania
- “We Wish We’d Had This Show When We Were Kids”: Interview With “The Glitter Garden” Playwrights George Fowler and Lori Leigh
- The Blurred Line Between Film and Theatre: An Experience of Simon Stone’s Medea at the Time of Pandemic
- Part Escape Room, Part Choose-Your-Own Adventure — The Whodunit Whistleblower has The Audience at its Heart
- Satiric Re-staging of Colonial Battleground : “Company Kamupene” Written and Performed by Jamie McCaskill.
- “Parts of Life Will Be Damaged Forever” — Arts Workers Describe the Pandemic’s Impact on Their Mental Health