Subdued browns, grays and black dominate the stage. The impression of a vast empty space is...Read More
Polish Theatre Puppetry
My family is not Jewish and therefore I never celebrated Jewish holidays at home. However, I have...Read More
Jacek Sieradzki Announces The End Of The Contemporary Polish Plays Problem: The 2018 Awards For Staging Contemporary Polish Plays
Last week, the Zbigniew Raszewski Theatre Institute announced the winners of the 24th National...Read More
Jakub Krofta is currently the Artistic Director of the Wrocław Puppet Theatre (Wrocławski Teatr...Read More
Czech Puppetry Practitioners in Poland; or, a Parable on the Importance of Internationalisation in Theatre Training
‘In theatre the national differences, instead of dividing, are now connecting,’ says Polish...Read More
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- What Will You Do This Summer? On An Interdisciplinary Summer Camp In Warsaw
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 3.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 2.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 1
- 5 Reasons Why Verse Is the Language for Theatre in 2020s
- Feedback Loop: “No One’s Gonna Believe Me Anyway” at the Gniezno Theatre
- Who Let the “Lady of Pestilence” In?
- Inside Virtual Rooms
- “The Dybbuk” Or a Play Possessing Audiences for a Century
- Polishness And Its Place in Europe: Polish National Theatre Streams “Kordian” By Juliusz Słowacki.
- A Big Small Story
- Privileges of the Imagination
- Notes from the Generation After 4 Showcase
- Translating Central and Eastern Europe’s Drama: Interview with Andrei Moskwin
- Dzigan and Shumacher: Before “Cabaret” and “Schindler’s List.” An Interview with Diego Rotman
- The Story Behind “LILIAN”: Interview with Kasia Głowicka
- “Generation After 4”: Connecting Above Borders With The Most Radical Stages Of Polish New Theatre
- “I Don’t Know What It Means To Be An Actor”: Mamadou Góo Bâ In Conversation With Monika Kwaśniewska
- Polish Shakespeare Online: Krzysztof Warlikowski’s “The Tempest”
- Season of Doom in Belarus