Subdued browns, grays and black dominate the stage. The impression of a vast empty space is...Read More
Polish Theatre Puppetry
My family is not Jewish and therefore I never celebrated Jewish holidays at home. However, I have...Read More
Jacek Sieradzki Announces The End Of The Contemporary Polish Plays Problem: The 2018 Awards For Staging Contemporary Polish Plays
Last week, the Zbigniew Raszewski Theatre Institute announced the winners of the 24th National...Read More
Jakub Krofta is currently the Artistic Director of the Wrocław Puppet Theatre (Wrocławski Teatr...Read More
Czech Puppetry Practitioners in Poland; or, a Parable on the Importance of Internationalisation in Theatre Training
‘In theatre the national differences, instead of dividing, are now connecting,’ says Polish...Read More
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- Can the World be Saved on Stage?
- The Happening “12” – The 12th Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre, 2021
- Laughing in Darkness: Reading Różewicz Anew
- “Najdziwniejszy Androgyn” (“The Strangest Androgyne”): Autism in Performance
- Between.Pomiędzy @ 12 — Ohio Impromptu @ 40 — Beckett @ 115
- Separate Yet Together: The Twelfth International Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre
- How a Polish Master, Krystian Lupa, Brought Lu Xun’s Madness to Life
- What Will You Do This Summer? On An Interdisciplinary Summer Camp In Warsaw
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 3.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 2.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 1
- 5 Reasons Why Verse Is the Language for Theatre in 2020s
- Feedback Loop: “No One’s Gonna Believe Me Anyway” at the Gniezno Theatre
- Who Let the “Lady of Pestilence” In?
- Inside Virtual Rooms
- “The Dybbuk” Or a Play Possessing Audiences for a Century
- Polishness And Its Place in Europe: Polish National Theatre Streams “Kordian” By Juliusz Słowacki.
- A Big Small Story
- Privileges of the Imagination
- Notes from the Generation After 4 Showcase