In the virtual space of the 12th Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre, a question...Read More
Polish Theatre Festivals
The Opening dialogue of the Between.Pomiędzy Festival. 5 May 2020. Octavian Saiu: I’d like to say...Read More
“Songs of Lear” Performed by The Song of the Goat Theatre: Where Inspiration Meets High Culture With Unrefined Expression
The Shakespeare and Poland Festival at the Globe – a two-week exploration of the relationship...Read More
A Review of “Under the Influence” from the 2018 Boska Komedia Festival: Splitting the Mind and Splitting the Stage
Pod presją [Under the Influence], directed by Maja Kleczewska. Presented at Teatr Ludowy, ICE...Read More
Hańba [Disgrace] directed by Marcin Wierzchowski. Presented at Teatr Ludowy—Scena Stolarnia for...Read More
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- Can the World be Saved on Stage?
- The Happening “12” – The 12th Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre, 2021
- Laughing in Darkness: Reading Różewicz Anew
- “Najdziwniejszy Androgyn” (“The Strangest Androgyne”): Autism in Performance
- Between.Pomiędzy @ 12 — Ohio Impromptu @ 40 — Beckett @ 115
- Separate Yet Together: The Twelfth International Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre
- How a Polish Master, Krystian Lupa, Brought Lu Xun’s Madness to Life
- What Will You Do This Summer? On An Interdisciplinary Summer Camp In Warsaw
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 3.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 2.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 1
- 5 Reasons Why Verse Is the Language for Theatre in 2020s
- Feedback Loop: “No One’s Gonna Believe Me Anyway” at the Gniezno Theatre
- Who Let the “Lady of Pestilence” In?
- Inside Virtual Rooms
- “The Dybbuk” Or a Play Possessing Audiences for a Century
- Polishness And Its Place in Europe: Polish National Theatre Streams “Kordian” By Juliusz Słowacki.
- A Big Small Story
- Privileges of the Imagination
- Notes from the Generation After 4 Showcase