Tadeusz Różewicz (1921-2014) might need a few words of introduction for English-speaking readers,...Read More
Polish Theatre Essays
For Part 1 and 2 go here. Revolution: A Response to a Systemic Crisis Those theaters of ambulatory...Read More
For Part 1 go here. Responding to The Crisis of The Individual: Therapy or Conjuring “Let’s stay...Read More
As the Węgajty Theater  was launching an appeal for Easter food donations for homeless people...Read More
The below essay is the programme document of a research project Porozumienie (Agreement) at the...Read More
Report from The 11th Divine Comedy International Theatre Festival, Kraków, Poland: Reflections of a Strange Strange World
The 11th iteration of the Boska Komedia (Divine Comedy, think Dante) International Theater...Read More
One of the most vivid memories of my childhood is sitting on the ground in a parking lot of my...Read More
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- Can the World be Saved on Stage?
- The Happening “12” – The 12th Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre, 2021
- Laughing in Darkness: Reading Różewicz Anew
- “Najdziwniejszy Androgyn” (“The Strangest Androgyne”): Autism in Performance
- Between.Pomiędzy @ 12 — Ohio Impromptu @ 40 — Beckett @ 115
- Separate Yet Together: The Twelfth International Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre
- How a Polish Master, Krystian Lupa, Brought Lu Xun’s Madness to Life
- What Will You Do This Summer? On An Interdisciplinary Summer Camp In Warsaw
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 3.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 2.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 1
- 5 Reasons Why Verse Is the Language for Theatre in 2020s
- Feedback Loop: “No One’s Gonna Believe Me Anyway” at the Gniezno Theatre
- Who Let the “Lady of Pestilence” In?
- Inside Virtual Rooms
- “The Dybbuk” Or a Play Possessing Audiences for a Century
- Polishness And Its Place in Europe: Polish National Theatre Streams “Kordian” By Juliusz Słowacki.
- A Big Small Story
- Privileges of the Imagination
- Notes from the Generation After 4 Showcase