The Jerzy Szaniawski Dramatic Theater in Wałbrzych opens the season with a play built on one of...Read More
Polish Theatre Directing
Grzegorz Jarzyna – the head and artistic director of TR Warszawa (Poland)– responds to Boris...Read More
“Gardzienice:” Wesele – Wyspiański – Malczewski – Konieczny. Tomasz Wiśniewski in a Conversation with Włodzimierz Staniewski
One of the major figures in Polish experimental theatre, Włodzimierz Staniewski, is the founder of...Read More
Kasia Lech (KL): How could we introduce Klątwa [The Curse] and its context to someone for whom the...Read More
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- Can the World be Saved on Stage?
- The Happening “12” – The 12th Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre, 2021
- Laughing in Darkness: Reading Różewicz Anew
- “Najdziwniejszy Androgyn” (“The Strangest Androgyne”): Autism in Performance
- Between.Pomiędzy @ 12 — Ohio Impromptu @ 40 — Beckett @ 115
- Separate Yet Together: The Twelfth International Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre
- How a Polish Master, Krystian Lupa, Brought Lu Xun’s Madness to Life
- What Will You Do This Summer? On An Interdisciplinary Summer Camp In Warsaw
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 3.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 2.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 1
- 5 Reasons Why Verse Is the Language for Theatre in 2020s
- Feedback Loop: “No One’s Gonna Believe Me Anyway” at the Gniezno Theatre
- Who Let the “Lady of Pestilence” In?
- Inside Virtual Rooms
- “The Dybbuk” Or a Play Possessing Audiences for a Century
- Polishness And Its Place in Europe: Polish National Theatre Streams “Kordian” By Juliusz Słowacki.
- A Big Small Story
- Privileges of the Imagination
- Notes from the Generation After 4 Showcase