Monika Kwaśniewska: What is your educational background in the arts? Did you graduate from drama...Read More
Polish Theatre Acting
Jacek Sieradzki Announces The End Of The Contemporary Polish Plays Problem: The 2018 Awards For Staging Contemporary Polish Plays
Last week, the Zbigniew Raszewski Theatre Institute announced the winners of the 24th National...Read More
The Theatre of the Eighth Day (Teatr Ósmego Dnia), from Poznań, has been a phenomenon of Polish...Read More
Poland and The World of the Bad Change: The Theatre of the Eighth Day’s “And They Pitched a Tent Among Us”
For the last three years, liberal, pro-European Poland has been experiencing an identity crisis....Read More
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- What Will You Do This Summer? On An Interdisciplinary Summer Camp In Warsaw
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 3.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 2.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 1
- 5 Reasons Why Verse Is the Language for Theatre in 2020s
- Feedback Loop: “No One’s Gonna Believe Me Anyway” at the Gniezno Theatre
- Who Let the “Lady of Pestilence” In?
- Inside Virtual Rooms
- “The Dybbuk” Or a Play Possessing Audiences for a Century
- Polishness And Its Place in Europe: Polish National Theatre Streams “Kordian” By Juliusz Słowacki.
- A Big Small Story
- Privileges of the Imagination
- Notes from the Generation After 4 Showcase
- Translating Central and Eastern Europe’s Drama: Interview with Andrei Moskwin
- Dzigan and Shumacher: Before “Cabaret” and “Schindler’s List.” An Interview with Diego Rotman
- The Story Behind “LILIAN”: Interview with Kasia Głowicka
- “Generation After 4”: Connecting Above Borders With The Most Radical Stages Of Polish New Theatre
- “I Don’t Know What It Means To Be An Actor”: Mamadou Góo Bâ In Conversation With Monika Kwaśniewska
- Polish Shakespeare Online: Krzysztof Warlikowski’s “The Tempest”
- Season of Doom in Belarus