L. P. Hartley’s much-recycled observation that ‘the past is a foreign country’ seems an oddly...Read More
Polish Theatre Abroad
“Songs of Lear” Performed by The Song of the Goat Theatre: Where Inspiration Meets High Culture With Unrefined Expression
The Shakespeare and Poland Festival at the Globe – a two-week exploration of the relationship...Read More
Focusing on varied issues, three foreign plays staged at the 8th Theatre Olympics appealed with...Read More
Polish stage director on his version of Dallapiccola’s Volo di notte and Il Prigioniero at the...Read More
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- FIRE THEATRE Mime Company: On a Quest for Fire Drama
- Be Gone! Or, Clear Away, Chop Chop: Dziady at 34/36 Mickiewicza Street in Warsaw
- Beckett 2020
- Theatre as a Social Institution
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 3.
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in Conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 2.
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in Conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 1.
- Beckett, Technology, and Experimentation: Report from the Between.Pomiedzy Festival 2021, Day 4
- Between Pandemic and Protest: The Rise of Performative Activism in Poland
- Building Bridges: Interweaving Beckett – Brazil and Poland
- Can the World be Saved on Stage?
- The Happening “12” – The 12th Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre, 2021
- Laughing in Darkness: Reading Różewicz Anew
- “Najdziwniejszy Androgyn” (The Strangest Androgyne): Autism in Performance
- Between.Pomiędzy @ 12 — Ohio Impromptu @ 40 — Beckett @ 115
- Separate Yet Together: The Twelfth International Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre
- How a Polish Master, Krystian Lupa, Brought Lu Xun’s Madness to Life
- What Will You Do This Summer? On An Interdisciplinary Summer Camp In Warsaw
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 3.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 2.