Krzysztof Warlikowski’s Nowy Theatre in Warsaw together with Komuna/Warszawa, La Comedie de...Read More
Latest Polish Theatre News
Jacek Sieradzki Announces The End Of The Contemporary Polish Plays Problem: The 2018 Awards For Staging Contemporary Polish Plays
Last week, the Zbigniew Raszewski Theatre Institute announced the winners of the 24th National...Read More
Focusing on varied issues, three foreign plays staged at the 8th Theatre Olympics appealed with...Read More
The Humanities/Art/Technology Research Center was founded in 2011 at Adam Mickiewicz University in...Read More
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- Can the World be Saved on Stage?
- The Happening “12” – The 12th Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre, 2021
- Laughing in Darkness: Reading Różewicz Anew
- “Najdziwniejszy Androgyn” (“The Strangest Androgyne”): Autism in Performance
- Between.Pomiędzy @ 12 — Ohio Impromptu @ 40 — Beckett @ 115
- Separate Yet Together: The Twelfth International Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre
- How a Polish Master, Krystian Lupa, Brought Lu Xun’s Madness to Life
- What Will You Do This Summer? On An Interdisciplinary Summer Camp In Warsaw
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 3.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 2.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 1
- 5 Reasons Why Verse Is the Language for Theatre in 2020s
- Feedback Loop: “No One’s Gonna Believe Me Anyway” at the Gniezno Theatre
- Who Let the “Lady of Pestilence” In?
- Inside Virtual Rooms
- “The Dybbuk” Or a Play Possessing Audiences for a Century
- Polishness And Its Place in Europe: Polish National Theatre Streams “Kordian” By Juliusz Słowacki.
- A Big Small Story
- Privileges of the Imagination
- Notes from the Generation After 4 Showcase