Tang Xianzu’s sixteenth-century classic, Peony Pavilion (1598), is a play about boundaries and...Read More
Chinese Theatre Reviews
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- Polish People Deserve Better From Irish Theatre…
- Poland at The Edinburgh Fringe 2023: Lubuski Teatr’s “Gusła” And The Song Of The Goat’s “Andronicus Synecdoche”
- ENTRE: A Dispersed Festival of Literature and Theater in Goiania and São Paulo, Brazil
- Theatre and Social Justice in Brazil: The Successful Case of the São Paulo Theatre School
- The ENTRE Festival in Midwest Brazil
- The Brazilian Experience with Different Forms of Technopresence in Theatre: Os Satyros and SP Escola de Teatro
- “The Interrupted Dream” by Hong Kong’s Zuni Icosahedron in Wrocław, Poland
- When Languages Fall Apart: InlanDimensions International Arts Festival
- The Dismantling of Mourning
- Theatre as Shelter: on Artists’ in Ukraine (And Beyond) Response to the Russian Invasion
- World Theatre Day Message of Polish Centre of the International Theatre Institute on 27 March 2022 in Polish, Ukrainian, and English
- Samuel Beckett and Tadeusz Różewicz: Shared Themes and Motifs
- FIRE THEATRE Mime Company: On a Quest for Fire Drama
- Be Gone! Or, Clear Away, Chop Chop: Dziady at 34/36 Mickiewicza Street in Warsaw
- Beckett 2020
- Theatre as a Social Institution
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 3.
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in Conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 2.
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in Conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 1.
- Beckett, Technology, and Experimentation: Report from the Between.Pomiedzy Festival 2021, Day 4