Written in 1918, Lu Xun’s A Madman’s Diary marked the advent of modern Chinese literature....Read More
Chinese Theatre Reviews
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- FIRE THEATRE Mime Company: On a Quest for Fire Drama
- Be Gone! Or, Clear Away, Chop Chop: Dziady at 34/36 Mickiewicza Street in Warsaw
- Beckett 2020
- Theatre as a Social Institution
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 3.
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in Conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 2.
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in Conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 1.
- Beckett, Technology, and Experimentation: Report from the Between.Pomiedzy Festival 2021, Day 4
- Between Pandemic and Protest: The Rise of Performative Activism in Poland
- Building Bridges: Interweaving Beckett – Brazil and Poland
- Can the World be Saved on Stage?
- The Happening “12” – The 12th Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre, 2021
- Laughing in Darkness: Reading Różewicz Anew
- “Najdziwniejszy Androgyn” (The Strangest Androgyne): Autism in Performance
- Between.Pomiędzy @ 12 — Ohio Impromptu @ 40 — Beckett @ 115
- Separate Yet Together: The Twelfth International Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre
- How a Polish Master, Krystian Lupa, Brought Lu Xun’s Madness to Life
- What Will You Do This Summer? On An Interdisciplinary Summer Camp In Warsaw
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 3.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 2.