Filmmaker Sun Yang discusses his recent documentary about visual artist Ma Liang, also known as...Read More
Chinese Theatre and Opera
Reinterpreting The Tradition: A Contemporary Retelling Of Tang Xianzu’s “The Handan Dream” By The Guangzhou Dramatic Arts Centre
Conceived in 2016 in Guangzhou and previously performed in Beijing and St. Petersburg, the...Read More
“A River All Red” And “The Phoenix Returns Home” By The China National Peking Opera Company At London’s Sadler’s Wells
Founded in 1955 by the renowned Chinese theatre star Mei Lanfang, the China National Peking Opera...Read More
Readers who are familiar with Hong Kong’s New Wave cinema would not be strangers to Hong Kong...Read More
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- FIRE THEATRE Mime Company: On a Quest for Fire Drama
- Be Gone! Or, Clear Away, Chop Chop: Dziady at 34/36 Mickiewicza Street in Warsaw
- Beckett 2020
- Theatre as a Social Institution
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 3.
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in Conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 2.
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in Conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 1.
- Beckett, Technology, and Experimentation: Report from the Between.Pomiedzy Festival 2021, Day 4
- Between Pandemic and Protest: The Rise of Performative Activism in Poland
- Building Bridges: Interweaving Beckett – Brazil and Poland
- Can the World be Saved on Stage?
- The Happening “12” – The 12th Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre, 2021
- Laughing in Darkness: Reading Różewicz Anew
- “Najdziwniejszy Androgyn” (The Strangest Androgyne): Autism in Performance
- Between.Pomiędzy @ 12 — Ohio Impromptu @ 40 — Beckett @ 115
- Separate Yet Together: The Twelfth International Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre
- How a Polish Master, Krystian Lupa, Brought Lu Xun’s Madness to Life
- What Will You Do This Summer? On An Interdisciplinary Summer Camp In Warsaw
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 3.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 2.