All the rage in Beijing’s stand-up circuit, Pazilye Parhat says much of comedy stems from...Read More
Chinese Theatre and Gender
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- When Languages Fall Apart: InlanDimensions International Arts Festival
- The Dismantling of Mourning
- Theatre as Shelter: on Artists’ in Ukraine (And Beyond) Response to the Russian Invasion
- World Theatre Day Message of Polish Centre of the International Theatre Institute on 27 March 2022 in Polish, Ukrainian, and English
- Samuel Beckett and Tadeusz Różewicz: Shared Themes and Motifs
- FIRE THEATRE Mime Company: On a Quest for Fire Drama
- Be Gone! Or, Clear Away, Chop Chop: Dziady at 34/36 Mickiewicza Street in Warsaw
- Beckett 2020
- Theatre as a Social Institution
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 3.
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in Conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 2.
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in Conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 1.
- Beckett, Technology, and Experimentation: Report from the Between.Pomiedzy Festival 2021, Day 4
- Between Pandemic and Protest: The Rise of Performative Activism in Poland
- Building Bridges: Interweaving Beckett – Brazil and Poland
- Can the World be Saved on Stage?—”How to Save the World on a Small Stage?” at Powszechny Theatre
- The Happening “12” – The 12th Between.Pomiędzy Festival of Literature and Theatre, 2021
- Laughing in Darkness: Reading Różewicz Anew
- “Najdziwniejszy Androgyn” (The Strangest Androgyne): Autism in Performance
- Between.Pomiędzy @ 12 — Ohio Impromptu @ 40 — Beckett @ 115