Ballroom culture is quietly flourishing in China’s cities, creating a safe space for young LGBT...Read More
Chinese Theatre and Dance
Dramaturgy as “A Poem About The Unknown”: Producing Dance Theatre About the Future During Uncertain Times
A Poem About the Unknown is a dance theatre performance directed by Chinese dance artists Lian...Read More
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- “Gulliver’s Travels”: a Lesson in Satire for Children.
- Polish People Deserve Better From Irish Theatre…
- Poland at The Edinburgh Fringe 2023: Lubuski Teatr’s “Gusła” And The Song Of The Goat’s “Andronicus Synecdoche”
- ENTRE: A Dispersed Festival of Literature and Theater in Goiania and São Paulo, Brazil
- Theatre and Social Justice in Brazil: The Successful Case of the São Paulo Theatre School
- The ENTRE Festival in Midwest Brazil
- The Brazilian Experience with Different Forms of Technopresence in Theatre: Os Satyros and SP Escola de Teatro
- “The Interrupted Dream” by Hong Kong’s Zuni Icosahedron in Wrocław, Poland
- When Languages Fall Apart: InlanDimensions International Arts Festival
- The Dismantling of Mourning
- Theatre as Shelter: on Artists’ in Ukraine (And Beyond) Response to the Russian Invasion
- World Theatre Day Message of Polish Centre of the International Theatre Institute on 27 March 2022 in Polish, Ukrainian, and English
- Samuel Beckett and Tadeusz Różewicz: Shared Themes and Motifs
- FIRE THEATRE Mime Company: On a Quest for Fire Drama
- Be Gone! Or, Clear Away, Chop Chop: Dziady at 34/36 Mickiewicza Street in Warsaw
- Beckett 2020
- Theatre as a Social Institution
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 3.
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in Conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 2.
- Kalina Stefanova and Marvin Carlson in Conversation on Directors from Eastern Europe. Part 1.