In December 2017, the Divine Comedy International Theatre Festival (Międzynarodowy Festiwal...Read More
Divine Comedy Festival 2018
To probe the practices of both protest and theatre-making, Teatr Polski of Bydgoszcz looked to...Read More
Like Us On Facebook
LATEST FROM POLAND
- What Will You Do This Summer? On An Interdisciplinary Summer Camp In Warsaw
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 3.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 2.
- The Social Theater of Ambulatory Care in Poland. Part 1
- 5 Reasons Why Verse Is the Language for Theatre in 2020s
- Feedback Loop: “No One’s Gonna Believe Me Anyway” at the Gniezno Theatre
- Who Let the “Lady of Pestilence” In?
- Inside Virtual Rooms
- “The Dybbuk” Or a Play Possessing Audiences for a Century
- Polishness And Its Place in Europe: Polish National Theatre Streams “Kordian” By Juliusz Słowacki.
- A Big Small Story
- Privileges of the Imagination
- Notes from the Generation After 4 Showcase
- Translating Central and Eastern Europe’s Drama: Interview with Andrei Moskwin
- Dzigan and Shumacher: Before “Cabaret” and “Schindler’s List.” An Interview with Diego Rotman
- The Story Behind “LILIAN”: Interview with Kasia Głowicka
- “Generation After 4”: Connecting Above Borders With The Most Radical Stages Of Polish New Theatre
- “I Don’t Know What It Means To Be An Actor”: Mamadou Góo Bâ In Conversation With Monika Kwaśniewska
- Polish Shakespeare Online: Krzysztof Warlikowski’s “The Tempest”
- Season of Doom in Belarus